Thank you for visiting Everlube Reservoirs! Here is a list of questions that are frequently asked by our customers. If you have any other questions that you don't find the answers to here, feel free to contact us and we'd be glad to help!
1) Are there any discounts for bulk orders?
• We do offer quantity discounts. Each product's discount can be seen on their individual pages. If you are ordering a substantial quantity, please contact us for any additional savings.
2) How can I pay for my order?
• We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, AMEX,. We are also in the process of integrating Apple Pay and Android Pay as options in the checkout. If you need additional payment options, including international bank cards, checks, cash, etc., please call us at 888-4-FABTRON (888-432-2876) If you decide to mail a check or cash, please be aware your order will not start being processed until after we receive the payment and it has cleared.
3) How can I order?
• The convenient shopping cart is the best solution. When checking out, you have the option of paying with a credit card. You can also give us a call and place your order over the phone. Our phone number is 888-4-FABTRON (888-432-2876).
4) How long until I receive my order?
• There are a few different aspects that affect your order's delivery time. Our most popular products are stocked for quick shipment, while other products are built to order. Depending on the product and quantity ordered, your order could take up to two weeks to arrive. Also, depending on your distance from our manufacturing facility in Indiana, it could take up to 5 business days in transit. If you need a product by a specific deadline, please add this information to the comments section during checkout or reach out to us and we will do our best to satisfy your needs. Orders that require expedited shipping or manufacturing will incur an additional fee for a rush order. Contact us for specific information relating to our expedited processing fees and to receive a expedited shipping quote.
5) Is there any assembly required?
• Most wagons and carts arrive fully assembled, except for the wheels. This means that you simply have to remove the wagon from its shipping skid and attach the wheels. They slide into the axles and are tightened. Some of the products are shipped with a few more assembly procedures to reduce the risk of damage during shipping, such as attaching shelves or canopies.
6) How much is does shipping cost?
• Orders shipped to locations in North America will have their shipping costs estimated in the shopping cart. For international orders, these costs are simply an estimate and we will contact you with further shipping details and a finalized quote. If you need an expedited shipment, please contact us or call 888-4-FABTRON (888-432-2876).
7) Can I expedite my order?
• Depending on your location, your order may be capable of being expedited. Orders that require expedited shipping or manufacturing will incur an additional fee for a rush order. Contact us for specific information relating to our expedited processing fees and to receive a expedited shipping quote. Add a comment during checkout or contact us if you are in need of a faster delivery.
8) How big are these products?
• The dimensions of every product can be found on their individual pages.
9) Do you offer other sizes of tanks?
• We can manufacture different sized tanks from the stock ones that you see on our website. Contact us with your request.
10) Can I order a custom tank?
• Most of the time custom tanks require extensively more labor than the stock tanks due to the fact that tooling isn't developed for the size or shape that you may need. Therefore custom built tanks can be quite expensive if purchasing just a few. If many are needed, we will develop the necessary tooling to minimize your cost while meeting your needs.